Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blogging in Arabic

Hello again! By now you may have wondered what happened to my regularly irregular blogposts. Well...blogger or blogspot...whatever you call this blog provider...decided to change my blog into Arabic whenever I attempted to access it. So for some crazy reason, all of my links were in a completely different language. At first I thought "oh cool," I'll just go ahead and click on these funny looking links and one of them has got be the link for a new post. I either suspected incorrectly...or else I really do not know how to read Arabic. Both are very likely at this point in the game.







I can't really explain it...but there is something inside of me that is drawn to the way things are written in Arabic. So don't be surprised if you see more blogs along these lines in the future!

2 comments:

  1. You know Chris, if it makes you feel better... I once changed mine into French on purpose and it took me forever to figure out how to turn it back into English. Hope you are having a good week and all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! It's true though...I tried clicking everything and couldn't figure out how to post or change the settings. I ended up eventually doing a google search and that brought me right to the page to change the language. How did we ever survive in the days before Google!

    ReplyDelete